Tree, Wreath & Centerpiece Sponsorships
Tree / wreaths / centerpieces may be donated by businesses, civic / social organizations, schools, offices, families or individuals. The only cost to you is the donation of a tree / wreath or centerpiece materials, lights and decorations. Decorate your entry to reflect your business, your interests, or the holiday theme of your choice, the more creative, the better! For businesses, incorporating your products or services into the theme in the form of gifts or gift cards will maximize your exposure in our community as you support Tykes & Teens.
Trees (limited to 25 of each size)
• Three categories for tree entry: Live Auction*, Silent Auction*, and Raffle Ticket.
• Selection for Live Auction and Silent Auction will be by invitation from the Festival of Trees & Lights Committee.
• Entries are available in two sizes: 6-9 feet and 3-5 feet. These slots will be filled on a first-come first-served basis. We can accommodate 25 in each size and will be reserved in the order that the completed registration paperwork is received.
• All trees must be new, artificial, and include a tree skirt and lights. Decorations and products must have a minimum value of $250 for 6-9’ trees and $175 for 3-5’ trees.
• Trees must be easy to move to their new homes. Winners will be disappointed if the tree cannot be enjoyed in their home as it was in the display.
• Please secure all decorations and ornaments to the tree. We caution against using breakable ornaments and recommend wire to secure ornaments.
• We will provide signage for your tree.
Wreaths (limited to 25)
• Wreath sizes should range between 18-48”. Other sizes require prior approval.
• Wreaths must be new, artificial, and have a minimum value of $125.
• Please include an over-the-door hanger.
• If you choose to light your wreath, please use a battery light that does not require an electrical outlet, as one may not be available.
• Pairs of wreaths are welcome, as many Festival bidders are looking for 2 matching wreaths.
• Please secure all decorations and ornaments to the wreath. We caution against using breakable ornaments and recommend wire to secure ornaments.
• We will provide signage for your wreath.
Centerpieces (limited to 10)
• Containers and arrangements should be suitable for table or mantle display.
• If lighted, please use a battery light that does not require an electrical outlet.
• Composite materials should be new and artificial.
• Materials should have a minimum value of $100.
September 30 — Deadline to register as a Tree/Wreath or Centerpiece Sponsor. Submissions post 9/30 cannot be guaranteed inclusion in printed materials or advertising.
November 4 — Deadline to provide list of any gifts/gift cards/other items that will be included with your tree. Anything provided after November 4 will not be included on signage. Gift cards etc. are not a requirement, but the more valuable your tree, the more likely visitors will be to purchase raffle tickets, resulting in more money raised for Tykes & Teens.
Friday, November 24 & Saturday, November 25 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Trees and wreaths and centerpieces must be assembled and decorated (or delivered pre-assembled and pre- decorated) to Flagler Place during this time.
November 26-Dec. 2 — Festival is open to the public, with some ticketed events.
November 28 — Pre-selected trees and wreaths will be auctioned off at the VIP Cocktail Party, but will remain on display for the duration of the Festival
• All entries will be judged with awards being given for the Most Beautiful, Most Creative and Best Use of Theme. Winners will be announced on Saturday.
• Please mark any tree/wreath or ornament boxes with your business or group name and we will store the boxes to give to the winner.
• All sponsors who meet the deadline will be listed in printed or displayed materials provided to Festival visitors, included in a press release, and featured on the Tykes & Teens website and Facebook page.
• Large Tree sponsors receive 2 tickets to the VIP cocktail party on November 28th, Small Tree Sponsors receive 1 ticket to the VIP cocktail party, Wreath and centerpiece sponsors receive 1 ticket to the Joy to the Girls or the Champagne Tea.
• Tykes & Teens is a non-profit 501c3 organization. We will be happy to provide you with a donation verification letter should you desire it for tax purposes.