Filing a Civil Rights Complaint
Tykes & Teens
Civil Rights Title VI Coordinator
3577 SE Corporate Parkway
Palm City, FL 34990
Complaints/grievances can also be sent via email to Star Schneider
- Consumers, employees, applicants: You have 180 days from the alleged discrimination to file the complaint to the Tykes & Teens Civil Rights Title VI Coordinator, Star Schneider, Director of Administrative Services
- Tykes & Teens staff: You must notify the Tykes & Teens Title VI Coordinator immediately upon report of a civil rights complaint.
- The Tykes & Teens Title VI Coordinator/Compliance Officer then has 5 days from receipt of the complaint to report this to the state Civil Rights Office.
- The Tykes & Teens Civil Rights Title VI Coordinator/Compliance Officer will immediately notify, upon receipt of a complaint, the FL DCF Regional Office and their DCF Contract Manager.
- What services were you denied?
- What were you told was the reason you were denied services?
- What person denied you services?
- What was the date and time you were denied service?
Discrimination Complaints May also be Filed Externally
with the State and Federal Government
Assistant Staff Director for Civil Rights 1317 Winewood Boulevard
Building 1, Room 110
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0700
Disability Rights Florida
US Department of Health & Human Services Office for Civil Rights
Atlanta Federal Center, Suite 3B70 61 Forsyth Street, SW
Atlanta, GA 30303-8909